Indonesian police said Saturday they had arrested 12 people in connection with this week's terrorist attack in Jakarta that killed at least two civilians.
The suspects were believed to be members of a group led by Bahrun Naim, an Islamic State militant from Indonesia suspected to be the mastermind of the bomb and gun attacks that rocked the capital, national police chief Badrotin Haiti said.
"One of those arrested received a fund transfer from ISIS to finance the operation," Badrotin said, referring to the Islamic State group.
Heavily armed men attacked a police post and a Starbucks cafe near the Sarinah shopping centre in the heart of Jakarta on Thursday, killing one Canadian and an Indonesian.
The attackers were killed by blowing themselves up and in a shootout with police, officials said.
Badrotin said all of the dead had been identified.
They included four people believed to be the attackers, a Canadian national identified as Tahar Amer-Ouali, and an Indonesian victim.
A seventh body, identified as Sugito, was either a bystander or one of the attackers, the police chief said.
Police have said that two of the attackers had been earlier convicted on terrorism charges.
Meanwhile, the Information Ministry said it had blocked at least 11 websites and blogs with radical content.
The ministry also sought to block several social media accounts that expressed support for the attack, spokesman Ismail Cawidu said.
"We received complaints from the public about social media accounts and websites with radical content," Ismail said.
Most of the websites blocked were blogs hosted by blogspot.com.
Indonesia has faced problems in recent years with extremist violence, often linked to jihadi groups, and it is estimated that hundreds of its citizens have joined the Islamic State group in the Middle East.