Security measures have been stepped up in Bosnia and Herzegovina, following terrorist attacks in Paris on Friday evening, while am Islamist news portal is celebrating the bloodshed.
Bosnian Security Minister Dragan Mektic said Bosnia is at the highest level of alert, adding that security measures had been stepped up at diplomatic and consular offices as well. The minister said for now there was no information about potential terrorist threats and that there was no threat to the security situation in the country following last night's terror attacks in Paris.
The Bosnia and Herzegovina collective Presidency has condemned the Paris attacks in the strongest terms.
"This devious, cowardly and insane act of killing innocent people is not only an attack on Paris and France, but on the entire humanity and democracy. We must not succumb to fear and panic, but strengthen our determination never to cease fighting terrorism," said Dragan Covic, the Chairman of the Bosnian Presidency.
He also extended condolences to the families of victims, French President Francois Hollande and the people of France.
At the same time a website in the Bosniak language which supports Isalmic State called Vijestiummeta reported about the Paris attacks, saying that this is "a joyful news for all true Muslims."
The website reported that the terrorist attack was carried out by ten attackers who "killed French non-believers" with the message that all those fighting Muslims would suffer the same fate.